Latest Stories

WARDAH One Brand Review and Tutorial

Hii peeps! Do you like my makeup in that photo above? Hehehe.. It's kinda unusual for me to wear thin eyeliner and no false lashes. I made "no false lashes challenge" with all one brand tutorial that is my favorite Indonesian brand WARDAH. 

Let's be closer with the products to see how it works. Want to copy the look? Wathc my full one brand tutorial on my channel, don't forget to watch and subscribe yayy~


the full range of colors♡

COMPLEXION:

WARDAH EXCLUSIVE LIQUID FOUNDATION & WARDAH EXCLUSIVE TWO WAY CAKE

The duet of these products are amazing. Been loving Wardah since the first time knowing makeup. First time using this exclusive liquid foundation and I'm amazed with the texture. It's watery and super light!! Feels like using BB Cream not foundation but with high flawless coverage. The finish is glowing, and it's super pretty. 

To set the makeup more flawless, use the Wardah two way cake, it's a beautiful compact powder with medium coverage and matte finish. So when sometimes I am lazy to do makeup, just apply this two way cake only and I'm ready to go! It also could cover my dark circle! :D

Btw I had these two shades: sandy beige. I think Wardah knows Indonesian skin best, they made many colors based on research so you wont be disappointed with their color range :)

What I Like:
Nice packaging so modern
♡ Perfect color range for Asian skin tone
♡ High coverage!
♡ Watery texture
♡ Perfect for normal to dry skin type
♡ No cracked at all even after so many hours

What I Dislike:
* Quite not travel friendly since kinda bulky




EYESHADOW AND BLUSH

WARDAH NUDE COLORS PASSIONATE & CLASSICS - WARDAH BLUSH ON C

I think the Blush On C is very famous already, it has light pink and peach colors on one palette. Suitable for everyday use and it's pigmented so better use it lightly to keep it natural. It's buttery texture and I love it!

Also with the eyeshadow, they are so buttery and pigmented. I love how when I applied on eyes, it didn't leave fallouts on cheek! How amazing is that!

What I Like:
♡ Pigmented and buttery texture!
♡ Travel friendly
♡ Nude everyday colors
♡ Small packaging so you wont waste so much expired makeup later (this is important)
♡ Didnt left fallout on cheek

What I Dislike:
nothing




EYES

WARDAH EYEXPERT PERFECT CURL MASCARA 

If you're my loyal reader, you might know that I am an anti mascara person, call me the weird makeup guru then Im okay with that lol. But I admit that I am picky about mascara. This Wardah eyexpert is a super black and waterproof mascara. One swipe and your natural lashes is on! Cool!

What I Like:
♡ Waterproof
♡ Super black color
♡ Long lasting
♡ Claim to contains vitamin E

What I Dislike:
* The texture is quite light, actually its a good thing but when you pull out the applicator, the liquid would come up overload. So be gently to pull out the applicator :)


WARDAH EYEXPERT OPTIMUM HI-BLACK LINER

I am a big fan of SPIDOL eyeliner, cant live without it! I already tried so many liquid spidol eyeliner from so many brands so I know how to differentiate every single of them. And I love this Wardah Optimum Black Eyeliner so much. Perfect to create my signature eyeliner :D

What I Like:
♡ Super black color
♡ Waterproof
♡ Easy to apply since the spidol is soft
♡ Pigmented
♡ Travel friendly
♡ The packaging color is SILVER and i love it! Easy to find it on my whole makeup pouch (usually eyeliner has black packaging)

What I Dislike:
nothing



BROW


WARDAH EYEBROW PENCIL BROWN

Cannot go outside without eyebrow! I love this Eyebrow pencil in brown for the tip is easy to use. It's not hard and not too creamy at the same time. You can easily fill the brow with this pencil too. I gave a real demo on my video, so you better dont miss it! :D


 


LIPS

WARDAH EXCLUSIVE MATTE LIPCREAM

It would never get me bored to talk about lip cream things! I am honest with you that I loveeee this Wardah exclusive matte lipcream at the first swipe on my lips. Soooo pigmented and didn't make my lips dry.

What I Like:
♡ Pigmented!
♡ Travel friendly
♡ The size is enough, not too big and not too small
♡ Beautiful colors to wear daily 
♡ The texture is light creamy and it's awesome
♡ Long lasting
♡ Matte finish
♡ Didnt dry out my lips

What I Dislike:
nothing


My most favorite!!!

It's quite neon look

On my lips, mauve turns into pinkish color :(

WARDAH INTENSE MATTE LIPSTICK

I already tried once and actually I loved it so much. I love the texture and the color range, seriously Wardah has the best researcher ever! While another local makeup brands create vivid colors, Wardah really knows how to make beautiful cool-toned colors (very perfect for yellowish skintone). Basically maybe the formula is similar with the lipcream, they have same quality only with different application. I prefer to use lipcream, much easier and faster for me LOL.

What I Like:
♡ Cute packaging
♡ The lipstick bullet is quite small, it's cute~
♡ Pretty colors
♡ Pigmented
♡ Matte finish
♡ Didnt dry out my lips
♡ Long lasting

What I Dislike:
* Once I had one and since it's thin, the stick is quite fragile, so don't let them fall! :(




My favorite!!

Full swatches and texture view

TARAAAA~~♡ This is my One Brand Tutorial with Wardah! I look so mature hahahaha. Please kindly watch it and subscribe my channel for more videos yaaa, I will be more disciplined in making videos if you subscribed :*






What do you think? You love Wardah as I do? :D
All Wardah products could be bought at drugstore in mall, also at online store like Lazada, Sociolla, Zalora and Shopee.

Talk to you later!♡

Comments

  1. Gitaaaaa, kamu kok cantik sekaliiii XD

    http://www.dajourneys.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaa ciciii bisa ajaa, you too so pretty mommy :*

      Delete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)