Latest Stories

Brush Bathing with Practk Palmat



I wanna share with you guys about brush, it's been long time ago since I write about makeup tools. I want to introduce my new brush cleanser board, it's PRACTK PALMAT (browse here- i know it's quite hard to pronounce lol.  

Look at these cute tiny dots, this mat made of high-grade silicone. It is fit perfectly with my palm (that's why it was named palmat - palm mat). I pair this bathing session with SigMagic Brush Shampoo (browse here), what a lovely duet!!




Super love the product design, it's brilliant! You can easily put on palm and tighten the straps, and voilaaa we're ready to bath. It works for both hands left or right :D




Simply put a little drop of Sigmatic Shampoo into the mat, and rub gently the brushes with whatever motions - circular, up and down, etc.





It also has a SUCTION on the back, so you can simply stick to the wall (as long as it's not wallpaper), and take a shower with your brushes! So practical and simple~~ Loveeee~


REMEMBER we need to clean our makeup brushes as much as we could, to kill bacteria and keep our skin safe :) 
Some people said that if we clean too much it would harm the brushes, but it won't happen with right brush shampoo. I once bathed my brushes with baby shampoo, it really harden the fur. But with Sigmatic, it works like magic and feels like having new brushes ^^

It is also TRAVEL FRIENDLY! So tiny and flexible, perfect for everything. The dots also had many design, big and small, so it suits to clean big and small brushes too, really make my life easier.

before x after bathing

So happy~ Now my brushes are clean and ready to create another makeup arts~

If you want to get one, you can directly buy from Sephora Indonesia, it's AFFORDABLE trust me. Tell me what do you think! :D

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)