Latest Stories

VOV Maxmini Moist and Cover Cushion Review



I really love cushion! I think its a very brilliant idea to create cushion lol. And this time I will review VOV Maxmini Cushion for you to try.


Both VOV Maxmini Moist and Cover are dedicated for glowing base.

Packaging: it's quite ordinary but I love this kind of simple design. It has a beautiful hologram all over the packaging. I got Moist Cushion number 21 Light Beige and Cover Cushion 23 Natural Beige. But it kinda surprised me, you know, usually Korean makeup shade color is very bright and tends to oxidized to greyish.

For me number 21 is too light in my face but the 23 is too dark :( but this cushion can be used as contouring too :D


Number 21

Number 23

Blended together: Left WITH contouring; right WITHOUT contouring

Overall, this cushion has a good medium coverage which is I love. The staying power is quite good too, oil control is good, and not sticky to face. But somehow the cream is not really easy to blend.

On face base only with contouring

What do you think? :D

Comments

  1. Lah 23 nya kayanya lebih gelap dari chushion biasanya ya. Mau coba. <3

    www.vinasaysbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)