Aloha! Recently I am always use pink for my daily life, and I just brought pink Marc Jacobs case for my phone, while actually I am not a big fan of this color, lol~
So I also want to share a makeup look tutorial, I called it Smokey Pink makeup. With this eyes makeup, I feel mature and cute at the same time! ^^
I am using Sleek Candy Palette in three colors as you can see in the picture, I am sorry for the mess eyeshadow look.
And here are the steps by steps for the smokey pink makeup eyes tutorial:
- Prepare your eyes. I am using Etude House proof 10 Primer for the base with Holicat softlens.
- Mix the both pink colors (picture above) with fluffy brush and spread it to whole upper lid.
- Use smaller angled brush to create same color under the eyes.
- Make a thin line and a little fine wing (use cream liner better). It's okay if smudged.
- Make a little tiny winged line under the eye.
- Apply purple color to upper lid and blend with the eyeliner till it has good gradation.
- Do the same thing with under eyes using small angled brush.
- Wear fake eyelashes. Mine is using drugstore falsies with half sized.
- Wear under false lashes. I trim the lashes. Put it right in the middle of the under liner.
- Blend all the colors well. Done!
This look creates warm, feminine, cute, and mature touch in a blink! Don't you like being cute and mature at the same time? :D
For lips, I am using Emina Cosmetic Gloss mixed with Color Bucket Lip Flash Jam - Grape will review it soon!
What do you think? XD