REVIEW: Missha The Style Perfect Eyebrow Styler

Sunday, March 08, 2015


Back in my old days (when I was younger), I always said to myself that I don't need any brow product like other grown-up ladies. But as time flies, I realized that I surely need it! 
WHY? Because eyebrow is the frame of your face and also when I changed my brow shape, I see myself in the different look! Like magic, I now regularly shape my eyebrow.

I sometimes laughed at my old photos, with my askfjskafnlsjdfn eyebrows, and after my treatment at Browhaus Brow Salon, I always feel much better with neat eyebrows! :D
You can see my asdfajhgaiuewlh old eyebrows here :)

My real natural eyebrows are bold and thick (like boys), and I don't need high maintanance actions to make it looks superior: like brow resurrection or brow tattoo. Thanks God~ But still I need an eyebrows tool everyday! I usually use Etude House Draw Drawing Eyebrow, but I find the better better better eyebrow styler from Beauty Korea that is MISSHA Perfect Eyebrow Styler! Missha is a wellknown Korean brand, and I love their products.



Why I love this product? Because it is very easy to use and the length of the stick is good enough! Sometimes I drop it to the floor, but it never broken, always strong and solid!
It comes with brush and little sponge. Great!



I also loveeeee the touch of the stick, it is gentle and glides easily with quite pigmented color, for perfect blur finish. The brush also helps me a lot to soften the dark area.


I always use brow color in gray (not black), to match with my black hair. It is weird if I have black hair but I use brown eyebrows -_-
Selfie with my phone camera, in case someone miss me :p





What I Like:
♥ Travel friendly
♥ Comes with brush and little sponge
♥ Strong and solid stick
♥ Quite pigmented
♥ Soft touch (didn't hurt my brow when applied)



What I Dislike:
* I cannot define an edge, it always have blurry finish



Where to get this?

Beauty Korea

Get same like mine HERE


6 comments

  1. aku belum pernah nyoba eyebrownya missha.. kayaknya hrs coba nih hihi
    km pernah nyoba etude drawing eyebrow ga git? kl pernah enakan mana?
    kamuuu unyuu sekali :* :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bagusan ini wie heheheeh, makasiii cantikku :*

      Delete

thanks for reading and drop some comments,
i read every words that you gave and check back my blog because i love to reply for you as soon as possible! :) ♥

xoxo,
rhea

Latest Instagrams

© ms.rhea's. Design by Fearne.