Latest Stories

REVIEW: Elf Shimmer Pencil Gunmetal


Whoottt! I have another haul from Cosmetika.com that I want to share in this post. Welcome, Elf Shimmer Pencil in color of Gunmetal (sounds really hardcore lolol).

It comes with sharpener on the tip, really practice and instant, love the useful packaging. The color is pretty with medium grey color, of course it shimmering and sparkling




Swatch on hand. When you want to apply in sharp edges, should sharpen the pencil first. But if you want to make bold smokey look, you can use it without sharpening first.


Swatch on eyes. Beautiful shimmer! I don't really like shimmering look, but it looks pretty cool, especially for parties or just glamorous look.



What I Like:
♥ Travel friendly packaging
♥ Comes with sharpener
♥ Beautiful grey color


What I Dislike:
* A bit hard texture (not creamy) so will a bit hard to paint on eyes

Thanks for reading and see you!

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)