Latest Stories

REVIEW: Skin Food Salmon Brightening Eye Cream

Holaa~!

In my opinion, eye makeup is the essential thing from the whole looks, so do the eye care. Are you agree with me? 

I want to share about little treatment with Skin Food Salmon Brightening Eye Cream.








The texture is creamy and smell nice.


I want this cream to reduce my dark circle. After very long time, I think this one can help me reduce that. But I have to be patient more *sigh*
Must to use it everyday - morning and night - to get best result, but I was too lazy T___T
Quite good to moist my eye area, I think I must be more diligent using eye cream, I just want to take a good care of my precious eyes :D

The most effective ways to help reduce dark circle are: drink more mineral water, and enough sleep! Cream just helping to moisturize.


What I Like:
♥ No chemical smell
♥ Heavy texture
♥ Moist my eye area
♥ Easy to buy

What I Dislike:
* It has to be in pump packaging, more sterile
* Pricey

Purchase Again? No, I want to try another brand, innisfree maybe?


Have you ever tried this? :) Tell me ~

Comments

  1. wah salmon eye cream! efektif ga buat ilangin dark circle? pengen ini tapi takut ga manjur nih ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. efektif mel, tapi musti rajijijijijnnnn pakenya T___T aku pemalas wkwkkw

      Delete
  2. I guess we need to use this type of cream everyday just so the results will be more visible. But I'm too lazy or sometimes I forgot it so I think I'll just skip this..hehe..Great review ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the salmon concealer and it's great! May try this cream too 0.0

    ReplyDelete
  4. never heard about this product before~
    interesting hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyy rhea.. thanks for following my blog.. followed you already.. ^_^ btw si salmon ini lengket ga? yg bikin ak ilfeel bgt pake eye cream tu gr2 lengket.. hiks..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of that but it looks lovely! x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. brarti dia ga mencerahkan dark circle yaa? pdhl pengen beli ini habis eye cream holika2 ku habisss..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for nice review!

    http://livingloudbycharlie.blogspot.com

    Im following you now! Hope you will follow me back (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I nominated you for an award, read about it here:
    http://lovebaileys.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/soooo-sweet.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa same problem with who had puffy eyes lol

    Btw i'm following you girl :D

    andelumud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog:)
    thephantomsquare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rheaaaa!! I've just tag you in "this and that" tag game! Check it out! Can't wait to read yours!:D
    http://it-caughtmyeyes.blogspot.com/2012/10/tag-game-this-or-that.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was thinking about trying this, but I haven't gotten the chance to yet! Thanks for the review! :)


    http://swatchesandwhatnot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was not impressed with the packaging for it is much better if they put it in a tube so it is safer from contamination. But what caught my attention was its moisturizing to the skin and does not contain chemicals. Maybe I will try samples of it first.

    ReplyDelete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)