Latest Stories

REVIEW: Acnes Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask

Hello~!

Do you like to have a treatment with mask? I love mask, sheet and clay mask, both of them :D

I bought this clay mask from ordinary supermarket in my city, like Carrefour, Giant, and Hypermart. Not expensive, easy to carry, and easy to use. I recommend this mask for you!

One bottle consist of creamy and soft clay mask, that gentle and nice when applied to my face \(=w=)/







the texture is so creamy, makes me want to lick it :LOL:




*shy* don't look at this pic too longggg LOL

Feel fresh and chewy


Direction:
1. Wash your face first (I'm using Acnes Creamy Face Wash)
2. Wipe your face but don't make it dry, just wipe a bit
3. Apply this clay mask
4. Wait 10 minutes
5. Wash with water


What I Like:
♥ Tea tree smell
♥ Soft and creamy texture
♥ Moist my face
♥ Chewy cheeks ^^
♥ Left a smooth sensation after used
♥ Easy to use
♥ Portable (the cap is good closed)

What I Dislike:
* Not any

Purchase Again? Yes. I don't need expensive clay mask, the function was the same!

Ratings: 4.5 of 5

See you for another review, Stay pretty and happy~! 



note: psstt, i think i will held a mini giveaway when i reach 500 followers *3*/

Comments

  1. This looks like a great product to try out!
    I've followed!:)
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adore! Thank you for your amazing comment on my blog! It means the world to me!
    Sending you kisses and hugs.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review post ☺
    Yes ofc, I have followed you. Its your turn to follow me back :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review and tips! I'd love for you to stop by sometime! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear, thanks for stopping by, I am fond of using tea tree products, I find them very effective. Followed you with Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. hii! awesome, might give this a try! i'm following you on gfc, please follow back? :) i think you'll like some of my outfits!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree you don't need to pay too much for the same result! New follower!

    Lockstolouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for the kind comment oon my blog. your review is amazing- and if i wanst allergic to tea tree i would pick this up in a second as it sounds amazing
    x
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks good! Thanks for sharing!


    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The product seems amazing! I want to try it out, is it available in the Philippines? Do you recommend this to young adults? Is effective? How much is it? Where could I buy this? :^D^:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont know if its available in Philippines or not :( maybe you can check Watsons or local drugstore there :)
      of course it is safe for young adults, dear ^^ this product is for treatment and food for your face.

      Delete
  11. Love your blog :)
    followed, would you check mine?

    Ana,
    http://wonderlandfelines.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. miss rhe, ampuh ga nih ngusir jerawat?

    ReplyDelete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)