Latest Stories

SHORT REVIEW: Lekker Bekker

Hey Yo~!

Have you ever eat in this restaurant? Located at Mall Sumarecon Serpong, Tangerang, Indonesia.

So that day was my birthday, and I want to have a great lunch with my boyfriend. We dreamt about eating pepper lunch this whole week, but he asked me if I want to try a new place to eat, Lekker Bekker. I said why not, then we went to that place. Sorry I can't capture the environment.

Then we ordered: 1 banana frappe, 1 chicken gordon bleu, 1 ice tea, and 1 smoked beef fried rice.



Chicken Gordon Bleu
Me and him
Place: 3 od 5
Service: 3 of 5
Price: 4 of 5
OVERALL: 2 of 5

OMG, the portion was so small, yet the price was high. The chicken was slightly charred outside, but I still can feel cold inside the meat. Poor. They had a bad mashed potato too, it was rough and had a strange taste in my mouth.

My boyfriend's smoked beef fried rice was awful. I can cook better. Totally disappointed.


OK. I have no more to say. I forgot the bill, it was 90.000 IDR I think (88 US$). Too pricey for the bad taste. Ah, except the frappe, that drink was fine. I like that banana frappe.

Plus:
♥ Good decorates
♥ Friendly services

Minus:
* Not so good tastes of food
* Pricey (not comparable)
* Had a few choice of food and drink


Come again? No.


Ratings:
Food: 2 of 5
(1 for very bad, 3 for enough, 5 for greats)


Place: 3 of 5
(1 for terrible, 3 for comfy enough, 5 for love it!)


Service: 3 of 5
(1 for "i wanna punch that waitress' face!", 3 for it's ok, 5 for "OMG, they should got an award of friendliness")


Price: 4 of 5
(1 for cheap, 3 for standart nowadays, 5 for too expensive)


OVERALL: 2 of 5

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)