Latest Stories

REVIEW: Warung Makan Marisini

Hi~!
Last thursday, I went to Lippo Karawaci, Tangerang with my boyfriend. We had a shopping day *3*
He bought many clothes, prepared for the first day of internship :D

So we choose to had a dinner before going home. We have a same favorite restaurant here, "Warung Makan Marisini" *yumm*



The menu book with vintage touch

We do always love the restaurant with good decorations, makes us feel more comfy and cool *^^
Marisini has so unique concept, the design yet the waitress. You can feel the taste of "Indonesia", especially "Betawi culture" in this small restaurant. So lovely and I like this place and its foods.

Table no 1 and 2. Ancient Classy Betawi.

For the readers that did not know what Betawi is, I will tell you. Betawi is one of Indonesian tribes that born and live in Jakarta. Marisini insiired by ancient classy betawi style and properties. Rare of the kind here :)

Too much properties but too classy to be missed!

I ordered my favorite food there: Nasi Bakar Marisini (in english: Marisini Burned Rice). Only costs 22.000 IDR for a tasty food with minced chicken fillet, fried egg, and some crispy crumbs!

The bowl just like my grandma's

Inside: marisini burned rice, you must try!

This is what my boyfriend ordered, Mie Tek-tek. Kind of an Indonesian common food that tastes salty yet a little bit sweet (caused of soy sauce).

Spicy and salty *yumm*

The price for both of us + restaurant taxes : 77.000 IDR (about 76 US$) includes 1 nasi bakar marisini, 1 mie tek-tek, 1 cola milk, and 1 plain ice tea. Not too expensive, huh?

Plus:
♥ Great decorates
♥ Great food tastes
♥ Great services
♥ Great environment
♥ Standart price


Minus:
* Only at Karawaci (as long as i know)
* The place is so small, I can't invite my family and friends when I celebrate my birthday.


Come again? Of course I will!


Ratings:
Food: 4 of 5
(1 for very bad, 3 for enough, 5 for greats)


Place: 5 od 5
(1 for terrible, 3 for comfy enough, 5 for love it!)


Service: 4 of 5
(1 for "i wanna punch that waitress' face!", 3 for it's ok, 5 for "OMG, they should got an award of friendliness")


Price: 3 of 5
(1 is cheap, 3 is standart nowadays, 5 is too expensive)


OVERALL: 4 of 5

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)