Latest Stories

REVIEW: Etude House Color Me Nude Lip Concealer

Annyeong~!

Like I said in the recent posts, today I have much time to make many reviews, I am on my holiday free days before internship :'(

So I got a packet that contained Etude House Color Me Nude Lip Concealer!


The box, pinky and soft ♥

The lip bottle

The color of the tube

Swatch on hand (sorry for the poor photo)

 I put it on my lips, OMG, my lips was so dry so that the concealer won't blend well. Then I took baby oil to a little help moisturizing my lips. TIPS: Just grab your baby oil with a soft cotton then apply a little bit on you lips, you can feel your lips more chewy and don't be afraid, baby oil is good for skin, but baby oil IS NOT a skin care :)




Mine is Johnson's & Johnsons

Apply a lil bit on your lips


So I apply the concealer after moist my lips a bit. My left side was with concealer, and the right sida was my bare lips.

Scary huh?

Ultima II Lipstick nude brown


This is the comparison: left is using concealer first, right side is bare lips with Ultima II lipstick nude brown.  Look the left side, the color was more brighter but not really brown.

See the difference


This photo with Tony Moly Petite Bunny #Orange.

Which side do you like more??


What I Like:
♥ Not too pricey
♥ Make lipstick color more bright
♥ Creamy texture and moist my lips
♥ Has no scent at all, so when I swap with tissue, I don't feel like licking my lipstick (just like usual western lipstick brand -___-")
♥ Contains vitamins
♥ Could make a melancholy face (pale face) *weird, i know, hahahaha*


What I Dislike:
* Hard to get in Etude counter in Indonesia!
* Must order online
* The bottle was too weak / fragile
* When I have a dry lips, it makes worse looks
* A little bit hard to blend with lipstick, dunno why
* Hard to eraseeeeeee!


Purchase again? Yes, because I think I need this to brighten and most my lips. But I am pretty sure that this concealer will has a long age with me *hahaha*


Ratings: 3 of 5

Comments

  1. Hello, rhea
    so this lip concealer won't work on a dry chopped lips, well, I kinda have problem with my dry and pigmented lips. I am looking for something like this to conceal the imperfections on my lips. Ur review is really helpful, thank u for sharing.
    Btw I followed ur blog, hope u'll be kind to follow me back :)
    Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoaaa, I really wanna buy this product but haven't had a chance to buy (to many to-buy list :D )

    is that okay applying baby oil on lips?
    lipbalm would be better, I think :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont really like lipbalm, dear, the smell is like i eat the lipbalm >D< ehehhee

      Delete
  3. Where can you purchase this online? I live in the US:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i bought that in etude official store here in jakarta. no etude house there in USA? :O

      Delete
  4. Benar" membantu saya buat milih ^^
    GREAT BLOG!!

    hai miss rhea, saya tinggal di tasik nih, bnisa minta alamat situs yang jual online nya ga???
    makasih sebelumnya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. senangnya kalo bisa membantu ^^
      kamu bisa ke www.bellsetudehouse.co terus masukin kode "missrhea" buat dapetin diskon reader aku :D :D

      Delete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)