Latest Stories

My Very Best Friend Death

l will never ever forget this day! 16th of June 2012 at about 3.30 pm. My very best friend passed away. OMG. I saw him in pain, so much in pain. He didn't survive from his desease. I did not even know what to do! I saw him in pain!! :( I miss you already my Taro, my dog, my siblings, my brother, my very best friend. I want to see you someday when I go to heaven, so we can be together playing hide and seek again.

I am sorry if I have been a bad best friend, I am so sorry for not be there for you 24 hours 7 days.. I was so busy because of my study. I don't even have enough time to play with you.

I just want you to know that I LOVE YOU so much that I can even tell here. I MISS YOU already since you have been gone. I don't have enough power to stop crying. I believe you are in heaven right now, playing with other dogs, laughing and chasing foods. I know you are now free, from anything that could make you sad or sick. I am happy if you are happy in there. I know Jesus loves you too, He saves your soul too. Jesus do care about animals, I believe in that!

I really miss you now, how can I erase this feeling? I don't know how to forget this day. I miss you!!!!! I love you Taro, you are my very best friend I ever had. I never regret the day we first met, the day I took you and keep you in my house. You were so little and cute.

I am so remember how you bite my feet and bring your mat. We play all day and I capture your silly face every time we play.

You will never be replaced in my heart and mind. Wait for me, Taro. I'll see you later on heaven, please never forget me there. Wait for me someday, maybe 50 years again, or I don't know.

God, Jesus, please take care of my Tari in heaven, save his soul, keep him well. I know You are listening to my prayer. I know this is the best for him.

Amen.

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)