Latest Stories

Advertising Photoshoots ~ Venera 2012

Last month, my old friend called me for a job. And I was shocked because the job is being his company's model to make an advertisement. I am not tall enough and I think I am fat now *cry*

But for the sake of my wallet I accepted the offer. *ahhahaha*
So I played the model for Venera Mobile Phone. 
The make up artist touched me for about 2 hours and that made me sick, I never do make up for that long *sigh* but she is nice, though she has a rage face.

Here some pictures (edited by me).


Dark conceptual

LOL theme

Orange douce to share the cheers

With Venera Phone. I love this picture most.

Cute properties *die*

Left to right: Me, Kiki, and Agnes

Me and Agnes *try to be soooo cute*

Me and Christoffer


The photoshoot started at 11 pm till 6 pm, OMG that was to long and I was so tired, but had a lot of fun!!

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)