Latest Stories

My Summer Gothic Potoshoot

Heii everyone!! ^^

I wanna share about my potoshoot last Tuesday. This time, I made a shoots about little naughty Gothic girl.. Such a long concept, huh? Hehehehe. LOL.

My friend, Victor took the shoots for me. We had fun all day and these are the photos.

*


"I am a lil stalker, I can steal your gold and heart!"


**


Looks so nice with the tone of the photo.


**


What a lovely leaves!! My friend's house is really vintage. I love this spot sooo much! XD


**


(Again) dark spot for a stalker like me!


**


What I wear and what I used. :)


**

Thanks for reading guys, and I love to hear your comments! ^^
See ya~

Comments

  1. Hii I just have some blog walking and find this blog.. At the first i think u're a korean but I know that u're an Indonesian.. Good to see you :)

    ReplyDelete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)