Latest Stories

Hello Ghost Movie -review

Hi! Long time no sharing!
I am quite busy and now I have my free time as my holidays came up :D *clapping hand*

I wanna review a Korean movie. I watched it yesterday with my campus besties


Hello Ghost



Starring:
Cha Tae Hyun

Did you know, personally I don't really like his face. Though I love Korean dramas, K-pops, and so on, but for me, this guy had a wonderfully funny face, and so not my type. Hahaha.

Well, that's maybe the reason why he always plays the 'unlucky' guy. Yes, he played as the main character on 'My Sassy Girl' movie (2001).

Look at that pretty funny face. LOL


But in this photo, he looks so nice, with cute face >3<
yeahh I think it's depends on how you take the picture!


Now, for the review: I am surely RECOMMEND all of you to watch this movie. Why? This movie is sooo touchingg....errrgg I cried inside the studio, huhuhu..

This film is teaching you about loving a family and making great friends with ghosts *oops*
But don't worry, coz this film aren't spooky or creepy though it's title sounds lyk that :p




well, maybe i'll make a review about next movie that i watch.
have a nice holiday, everyone! *smooch*

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)