Latest Stories

Life is About to be Thankful

If you cried this morning,
be thankful because you know how the pain is and not willing to hurt the other.

If you were disappointed by someone,
be thankful because you know how the pain is and not willing to disenchant the other.

If you're being lied by someone,
be thankful because you know how the pain is and willing to tell others the truth of you.

~

Whatever happened to your day, your life, and your heart, just be thankful for it because when you look from the other sides, you will recognize that Lord does care and He has a wonderful plan for you.

~

When I don't understand the plan of God,
I choose to believe.

When I were being depressed by disillusionment,
I choose to pray more serious.

When the plan of my life was being destructed,
I choose to resignedly all to God.

When seems no hope anymore for me to survive,
I choose to keep move on.

~

Life is about to choose.
Whatever your decision is, don't forget to put God first.
Do what you can do, and God will do what you can't do.

Comments

  1. nice git.. just try to be thankful and you'll feel better :)

    ReplyDelete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)