Latest Stories

Too Cool For School Glam Rock Series

Too Cool For School is a long cosmetic name but I love their products, especially their packagings! LOL. Recently they launched the latest series called GLAM ROCK that has a cute creepy halloween-ish design on it. Had a very fun Halloween Lunch party with them last October! :D






Pretty Sha with TCFS products


I like this Glam Rock packaging but I prefer the other swag with cute doodles packaging from Too Cool for School, hahaha.. Here what I got to try on :D


Glam Rock Eyeshadow and Lipstick number 1 Bloody Kiss and number 2 Red Velvet.


Glam Rock Mascara

Glam Rock Eyebrow Express with gel and set of applicators: angled brush and spooli.

I made a full face makeup only using those tools, anyone want the tutorial? :D

I love this kind of sweet and natural look, perfect for everyday wear to work or college, with a simple curl or updo~










What do you think? 
I will upload this Too Cool For School Glam Rock Full Face Makeup tutorial soon! :D

Comments

  1. Ya ampun rhe, mangap aja tetep gemez hahahahahahaha.
    Anyway sudah ku follow blog mu yah :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahhah uda mati gaya ki makanya mangap XD
      iyaa folback done!

      Delete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)