Latest Stories

Moon Muse

FADING AWAY - Fine art self portrait by Gita Lesmana - Absconding Reality


Hi! Anyone here loves to wear dress? I am quite proud to say that myself is a DRESS FREAK! Lol~
Honestly, I was very boyish in my teenager times, but since high school I started to wear dresses, till now I am so addicted to them :)
I have my own fine art photography house based in Jakarta, Indonesia - Absconding Reality. Now I am also focusing in fine art self portrait and sometimes I collaborate with Indonesian's fashion designer.

This time I wear MOON MUSE, a beautiful white dress from It's Mew Signature, owned by Marcia Mulijadi, a talented fashion designer and a good friend of mine :)

I freakin love this dress, I love white, so white + dress means double loves! :D
You can see I wear this in size medium. Thankyou Marcia, you are so talented and kind. I give you some of my candid shoot with natural and unedited lighting.



I really love how the upper design looks like, it's anti mainstream and so pretty. Also with the soft laces in hip area, and the name is very catchy too.

WANDERING - Fine art self portrait by Gita Lesmana - Absconding Reality

I always have "hidden message" in every single portraiture of me. I love making this kind of style and wish I can do more more and more in the future :D

Support me? Please like Absconding Reality fanpage: click here
And follow instagram @abscondingreality
Other fine art self portrait: http://abscondingreality.com/self-portrait/

For the lovely dress you can check their catalog in instagram: @itsmewsignature_id


See you! :*

Comments

  1. Beautiful dress!
    you look so beautiful!
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. keren as alwayss, envy sama poto"nya >___<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooooow i love your dress *-*
    You are very beautiful <3
    http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cantik banget >< itu fine art self photography itu foto sendiri ? *0*

    ReplyDelete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)