Latest Stories

REVIEW: Kiss Mineral Aqua Mud Foam


Hiii~ I am super in love with this brand lately. Yes, named Kiss, comes from Thailand. I fell in love since using Kiss Whitening Collagen Sleep Mask for my night routine everyday.

Thankyou Kiss Skin Care Tpi for sending this amazing mud Kiss Mineral Aqua Mud Foam! Let's see the complete review...




I like the bottle design, it represents sterile and fresh feeling. It has pump! And also it has turquoise color LOL. Below is the mini instruction, very simple, just like another foam.


Just like what it said on the packaging, the texture is mud-like. Heavy, soft, almost black colored (not really black, but darrrrrkkkkkk green), and firstly I thought the smell would be gross, but hell NO! It has nice smell after all :D


The mud glides perfectly in skin, leaves smooth and clean feelings. And it also absorbs my sebum and dirt very well, super likey~
Yes, this is very suitable for oily skin and I don't recommend this to those with dry skin type :)



What I Like:
♥ Good packaging with pump
♥ Cleans my face very well
♥ No weird smell
♥ Heavy and creamy texture
♥ Makes my skin smooth and fresh


What I Dislike:
* Not travel friendly (it's big and i think the cap is fragile)



Where to get this?

Kiss Skin Care Tpi
Authorized Kiss skin care in Indonesia


LINE: vinasim (owner)
WA: 089636692242
BBM: 7D81D98A


Comments

  1. Ohh my~ :3
    A mud foam sounds like it would offer such a deep cleanse! C:

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhhh .... ini cocok ngk ya buat muka sensitive >,<
    kadang aku kalau ganti pembersih muka suka purgin..
    huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kataku mah cocok saaaa, gak berat kok, bersih banget deh hehehehe...

      Delete
  3. i should try it!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)