Latest Stories

SHORT REVIEW: Rumah Kayu

Hey~!
I steal my time while I'm working now, just to make this review! *giggle*

No, I am just kidding. Actually now is 5.18 pm, I should go home now.

After work, I wenr to Rumah Kayu, a very big place to eat. Located at Tangerang.

The "lesehan"

menu book

I ordered Nasi goreng Nano-nano, the waitress said that it will be soury-salty-sweet taste. Interesting food to try. Hmmm, I think the "Nano-nano" taste did not much. still feel the soy sauce. The rice was too black for me. Served with emping and minced pineapple.

"Nano-nano fried rice"

I had to pay 80.000 IDR for both of us (me and my bf). So-so.


Plus:
♥ Sooooo bigggg place to have a dinner with your bigggg group family or friends.
♥ Unique concept
♥ You can feed fishes in the pool, good for children to play
♥ There is playground for children, so you can stay longer

Minus:
* Not so good tastes of food
* If you want to call a waitress, you must ring a bell -__-"


Come again? Maybe, if there is a grand reunion/family birthday party.


Ratings:
Food: 3 of 5
(1 for very bad, 3 for enough, 5 for greats)


Place: 4 of 5
(1 for terrible, 3 for comfy enough, 5 for love it!)


Service: 3 of 5
(1 for "i wanna punch that waitress' face!", 3 for it's ok, 5 for "OMG, they should got an award of friendliness")


Price: 3 of 5
(1 for cheap, 3 for standart nowadays, 5 for too expensive)


OVERALL: 3 of 5

Comments

  1. Kami memproduksi rumah kayu menggunakan sistem bongkar pasang KnockDown dengan berbagai pilihan model dan ukuran sesuai kebutuhan dan keinginan anda. Dengan pengalaman selama bertahun tahun dan profesionalitas membuat kami terus berinovasi dalam membuat rumah kayu yang berkualitas tinggi, eksotik, kuat dan nyaman.
    visit: www.rumahkayu-modern.com
    Hp: 085299981088 / 089675774536
    pin: 228e414f

    ReplyDelete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)