Latest Stories

REVIEW: Etude House Eye's Cream Mint


Annyeong~!

In this holiday free time,  I want to make a review about Etude House Eye's Cream. At first, I was having so much design project and final exams, that forced me to stay awake until 3 am every day :(
I was so tired and sick, so do with my eyes, my dark circles grown happily. I try to sleep earlier, but it doesn't work at all. So I bought this tiny cute eye cream from Etude with a hope that this thing could make my dark circle disappear. 


What a cute packaging!!!!

The stick color, soft blue, OMG makes me want to lick it!!

The tiny little cutie tube *3*


I have applied this cream into my eyes for about 2 months, and I have a bad news for you, please carefully note this: i was cheated by the cute packaging and design, the cream was not helping at all.

Whoaaa~!
I don't really know why this cream cannot make my eyes brighter, I asked my best friend about Salmon Brightening Eye Cream from Skin Food, and she answers "This cream is so great, my dark circles are more brighter each days, I don't lie to you" 


She makes me want to BUY THAT SKIN FOOD pricey eye cream so badly !!! :"((
OMG I have to save more money to buy that. Too many list to buy this months *Sigh*

It's been sad in the box that this eye cream contains vitamins and SPF PA 30++ (but i ain't sure).

How to apply (my sad face hahahah)

What I Like:
♥ Super cute packaging
♥ SPF 30++ (if that really exist)
♥ The soft smell, like vanilla scent
♥ Easy to bring it anywhere
♥ Has a mint sensation when applied on your eyes

What I Dislike:
* PRICEY!
* Did not hel my dark circle at all!

Purchase again? Absolutely NO, I want to by Skin Food Salmon Eye Cream!!! And I will review about it when I buy it ^^

Ratings: 1,5 of 5

Comments

  1. It is a routine to check the ingredient’s labels prior for you to purchase the product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, same here,.this product is so useless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. entah kenapa produk satu ini bikin kulit disekitar mata saya guateeel, mungkin nggak cocok kali ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried the salmon one from skin food for about 2 months. gonna review soon^^ anw nice review, i was going to buy this one -.-
    but does this one heal the puffy eye and has cooling effect? thanks^^

    iamfoodeater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)