Latest Stories

REVIEW: Etude Code-B Cream Liner Strong #Black

Nyaaaa~!

Are you looking forward for a really strong eyeliner? Do you love black to frame your beautiful eyes? I think I know what is your answer :D

Etude House Code-B Cream Liner is the right choice. I chose number #1 to buy. It is super strong black! #2 is dark brown. It just have 2 colors.

The texture is creamy and you got a tiny little brush inside the box.

simple packaging

creamy eyeliner
the tiny cute brush
The color is really strong and vivid. I love this product so much. And it dry pretty quick, either it good or bad, depends on your personal taste. For me, it's good. I don't like to close my eyes for long time while using a cream liner.
blacky black liner!
First using this product, I got nervous and it got so mess around my eyes, I need more time to practice how to use this liner perfectly, now I think I am getting better :)



water attack!! \(- o -)

finger attack! \(O..o)

baby oil attack! \(x~x)/


It is really hard to erase. I don't have eye remover, so I usually clean my make-up with baby oil, and always effective, so I think I won't buy any make-up remover for now :D

Btw, I ever cried once when using this eyeliner. I had a fight with my boyfriend that time :( and I notice that this eyeliner is really waterproof! *bad experiment* hahahaha.

This is the view on my eyes. I really love the color, just black and black, could make my eyes more big :LOL:
feel so chubby *saddd*
i need more diet i guess....
FOTD (^ 3 ^)/

FACE:
Skin Food Aloe bb-cream
Etude House Dear Darling Powder
Etude House Eye Cream
Etude House Lipstick
Etude House Code-B Cream Liner

Yes. I am a BIG fan of Etude House brand :)

***

What I Like:

♥ Vivid black and strong color
♥ Cute packaging
♥ Had tiny brush on it
♥ Portable (the cap is really good locked)
♥ Quick to dry
♥ WATERPROOF!



What I Dislike:
* Pricey
* Hard to erase



Purchase again? Yes.



What do you think, Ladies? ^^
Stay pretty :)

Comments

  1. I LOVE a good black eye liner!! Great post :)

    And thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! of course I would love it id we follow each other :)

    following you now on GFC and bloglovin!

    Jess XO

    www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome review. I'm a new follower.x
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course we can follow eachother.. just follow me on GFC and let me know. I will follow back :)

    dorteebbesen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this looks amazing. Lovely review and color:)
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. already following you my dear
    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT LOOKS SO RICH!!

    LOVE THE BLACKNESS!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! following you! follow back =)

    Melanee
    xo
    melaneeshale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a really strong eyeliner :) I may try it, I've been looking for a good gel liner.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review and I absolutely adore the layout of your blog and the color scheme, it's so stylish! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    Have a lovely Sunday!

    Kisses, Mary
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the review! I love cream liners, so I think I'll be trying that soon =) x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for reviewing! I've been looking for a good cream eyeliner.:)x

    http://stellalunardy.blogspot.com/2012/07/from-alley29.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks,for the comment.<3<3<3
    Yes,i want follow you,I will do after that you follow me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hitammnya mantepp ^ww^ ehhehehe kak check : http://littlelittledismiss.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute pics and lovely review ^0^/

    ReplyDelete
  15. done (:

    just wanna let you know that i won't post new stuff currently cause i got to work a lot ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the review! It looks like a nice cream liner! I would def check this out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. nicee post!
    and yes, ofc we can follow each other, following you now dear ;)

    http://clrland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look so cute :)
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :) would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  19. waa u r so pretty :D

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice blog...following u now!

    xoxo,
    gabrielletaduran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pretty! I love this type of eyeliner, the one I have doesn't stay very well..might have to look into this one.

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. :OO I'm so jealous of all the Etude House products you use!

    ❀Mikichigo
    http://mikichigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi flower, your blog is really amazing! Fascinating posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you'll visit me and follow mine too.

    Kisses from Russia,
    www.annmartynova.ru

    P.S. I love korean cosmetics too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, I would love to follow each other :) The liner looks amazing, can't believe it didn't even budge when you put water on it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. It looks like a great eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  27. looks interesting! might buy one! ^^

    follow your blog, hope u could follow mine. :)

    xx

    http://poptartselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. i am planning to try this.. it seems good. i have a prob with gel liner as it tends to transfer into my folds. argh!
    anyway thanks for the review.

    by the way i added you up, mind to follow back?
    www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome, dear.
      followed you already :)

      Delete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)