Latest Stories

REVIEW: Bobabit

Yuhuu~!
This weekend, I had a family gathering. I always love a family gatherings, especially when my nices and nephews are being aggressive. Hahahahah. And last Sunday I went to Bobabit with my sister, her two lovely children, and their babysitters. 

Bobabit - a new hang out place that located in Pantai Indah Kapuk. Actually I was curious with the name/brand. When I get into the store, OMG that was sooo crowded!! Full of your men and women. Yes, PIK is such a place that most rich people lives.

how crowded it is

They specially sell drinks that can be mixed with many toppings like: boba (bubble), egg pudding, milk pudding, and many more I forgot. With an additional of 3.000 IDR.
They also sell food, western inspired, like pasta, bread, spaghetti, pizza, etc. The cost was little bit pricey.

menu book
menu book

I chose Red Velvet Milk Tea as my drinks that day. My nieces ordered Choco Oreo with egg pudding it. The babysitter ordered Taro Milk Tea with boba topping (lucky babysitter). And it cost 105.000 IDR for only four drinks! Yes, I think it was pricey. 

the take-away packing

mine: red velvet, niece's: choco oreo

The taste was fine, just like the ordinary drink stores such as Quickly, Cha Time, Hp-hop, and another unknown bubble tea drinks in front of my elementary school :LOL:

The red velvet was not too good. My sister said that she thinks Taro Milk tea was the best for her at this moment. But I really curious with "Red Velvet" taste!! ;p

the caption within the plastic glass, wtf
It said in the glass "JANGAN DI SX TAPI DI ADUK, JANAN PAKE IC 1 PUN"

WTF, it has a bad grammar, even in Indonesian! I can't understand what the meaning is! Sister said that it maybe means "Not shake it, and, dunno more" HAHAHHAHAA. Poor Bobabit.



Plus:
♥ The egg pudding has a good taste, so do the choco oreo and taro

Minus:
* The place is tooooo small and full of people
* Pricey

Come Again? Maybe yes, with my friends or my bf.

Ratings:
Food: 3 of 5
(1 for very bad, 3 for enough, 5 for greats)


Place: 2 of 5
(1 for terrible, 3 for comfy enough, 5 for love it!)


Service: 3 of 5
(1 for "i wanna punch that waitress' face!", 3 for it's ok, 5 for "OMG, they should got an award of friendliness")


Price: 4 of 5
(1 for cheap, 3 for standart nowadays, 5 for too expensive)


OVERALL: 3 of 5

Comments

  1. Gua perna kesana sekali, emg penuh banget, bkin bete nunggunya. Udah gtu banyak nyamuk lagi! Hahaha.. Nice review, btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gita! Jasmine milk tea + aloe pudding super duper yummy!! hehehehhe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @chrysta: iya emang banyak nyamukk hahaha ampe digigitin, thanks :D

    @kelly: iya kel, yukk ksana bareng ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! thanks for your lovely comment in my blog! yei let's follow each other, i'm now following you, hope you do the same <3

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks 4 your lovely comment dear. i would like to follow each other and to be friends. following on bloglovin`. follow back if u want
    kisses,
    http://www.keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pics, thx for sharing:)
    I follow u now via gfc/55 and bloglovin/6, follow back if u like:)

    xx chris
    http://chris-ed.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Chris Ed
    I followed your blog ^^ nice blog, thanks dear for visiting me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comment I am a new follower. Keep in touch.

    weststreetglamor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)