Latest Stories

FOTD: Attending Nephew's Birthday


24 June 2012.
I attended a birthday party at Mall Taman Anggrek, Jakarta. This is my nephew's birthday, Jentzen. He is four now. This is the birthday boy with her dad (cuteeeee):

Happy bornday, dear!

***

And this is my FOTD, I did the photography session with a dress! Sucks that. But it was quite fun :D

Red half lips?? Dare to be different!

Noo~ i am kidding. This is my FOTD.
 What I use?
♥ Cinnamon Apple SkinFood bb-cream
♥ Aloe SkinFood bb-cream
♥ Etude House Dear Darling Powder Beige
♥ Etude House B-Code Strong Eyeliner #Black
♥ Etude House Pearl White Eyeshadow
♥ Tony Molly Lipgloss


My eyes with bare pupil (no lens) and no falsies.
I went to that party in a rush, so I wore a simple quick makeup, without false lashes.
I did not use my contact lens. my eyes get hurts nowadays and now I am under the treatment. Doctor said that dust can make your eyes itchy, but don't ever scratch that. Noted!

Comments

  1. Aww.. You got É‘ handsome nephew :)
    Nice FOTD, and I think the red lips suits you too..

    ReplyDelete

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)