Latest Stories

My Lipsticks (Ofted Used) Review

OK. I want to make my very first review about make-up. Here some of my lipsticks. And this is my bare lips. I am sorry for the low quality of pictures, since I dont have a quiet good pocket camera :(

bare lips (dry condition *sigh*)




Here is the swatches of mine this time:
1, 2, 3 = Skin Food Fruit Box Lipgloss
4 = Tony Moly Petite Bunny
5 = Ultima II Extraordinarie
6 = Maybeline watershine

These are the pictures from 1 to 6 (from internet):




So let's make the review.

1. SKIN FOOD FRUIT BOX LIPGLOSS

Palette 1
Pink

Palette 2
Pink + a little bit orange (the photo quality is so poor, i'm so sorry)

Palette 3
Glossy cherry

LIKE: 
* cute packaging
* have three swatches
*nice smell

DISLIKE:
* quite expensive
* dry my lips after a few minutes

PURCHASE AGAIN? Maybe, but I want to pick another type


2. TONY MOLY PETITE BUNNY


 A little orange and red.

LIKE:
* cute packaging!
* lovely smell 
* easy to use

DISLIKE:
* a little bit hard to get in my country

PURCHASE AGAIN? Idk, since my sister gave this to me :p


3. ULTIMA II EXTRAORDINAIRE


I bought this with my mom while she bought some facial treatment for her. She loves Ultima II Brand, idk why. Its' quite expensive too.

LIKE:
* this lipstick is affordable, idk about another Ultima II genres of lipstick
* love the nude sensation

DISLIKE:
*makes my lips dry :(

PURCHASE AGAIN? Nooo, I want to try another brand, an Asian brand preferred.



4. MAYBELINE WATERSHINE


This is my first lipgloss (hahahaha)

LIKE:
* the glossy looks, so watershine
*moist my lips
* affordable

DISLIKE:
* a little bit sticky

PURCHASE AGAIN? No. I don't really like shiny and glossy lipstick, looks fake and sticky with my hair (when wind brings my hair to lips)


Thanks for reading. Sorry for the bad english or bad pictures. I want to make another review (maybe) since I am a lazy blogger :( ahahahhaha.. Bye!

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)